Welcome to the SUAV Project
Microtubular Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Power System development and integration into a Mini-UAV
The FCH JU project SUAV aims to
• Design, optimize and build a 100-200W mSOFC stack
• Design and construct a fuel processor converting propane into suitable SOFC fuel
• Integrate these components into a mini Unmanned Aerial Vehicle platform
The project intends to
• Optimize mission duration (range extension)
• Open opportunities for exploitation in other weight-limited man-portable applications
• Approve the technology in flight missions
The consortium is build of 10 partners out of 7 European countries (United Kingdom, The Netherlands, Germany, France, Italy, Sweden, Poland).
Here, you can find out more on the partners.
Read more on the technology development within the SUAV project.